A zero gravity chair is a massage chair with zero gravity and compression technology which helps to increase circulation, reduce pain, and improve the healing process. It is one of the most popular types of chairs in the world today.
Zero gravity massage (ZGM) was developed to help people with pain and injury. The zero gravity massage chair has the ability to help increase circulation, reduce pain, and improve the healing process. By applying pressure on different parts of the sitting body, it reduces mechanical stress and stretches out muscles and joints.
What Does Zero Gravity Chair Mean?
The term “zero gravity” is used in this case to describe the chair’s ability to provide continuous body weight support in the absence of gravity which helps break up muscle tension in your legs, neck, back, shoulders and more. When you’re leaning back in a Zero Gravity Chair, the chair has support points at the top of your legs so you don’t have to hold yourself up.
Zero gravity means the absence of gravity. This is a weightless environment that offers relief from muscle tension and pain and improves circulation. A Zero Gravity Chair can offer any level of comfort to accommodate different needs, such as a full body massage with more intense pressure or just localized seat massage.
Zero Gravity Chair Benefits
This chair type becomes popular nowadays. It is because of numerous features listed below:
Provides full body relaxation. This chair provides a full body massage from head to toe. It also has elongated supports at the upper legs, allowing the user to sit back while reclining and enjoy a full body massage.
- Helps to increase circulation. By applying pressure on different parts of the body, it reduces mechanical stress and boosts blood flow to muscles that may be weakened due to injury or surgery. It also estranges swelling and reduces stiffness in muscles, joints and ligaments. The frequency of treatment will depend on how the user’s body responds.
- Improves healing process after surgery or injury. It can help reduce pain, muscle spasms and stiffness.
- Helps support the lower back. Studies have shown that low back pain is caused by muscles spasms, which can be minimized by applying pressure to the different sitting areas of the body such as elbows, knees and buttocks.
- Helps relieve stress from workouts at the gym or after a hectic day at work. It allows you to relax your muscles without feeling sore and worn out.
Other zero gravity chair functions:
- Weight loss and muscle strengthening
- Mental health treatment (anti-anxiety)
- Muscle mass building with additional information about how it works in other areas of fitness and sport science.
This chair can also be used for therapy sessions to help relieve disorders like insomnia, pregnancy-related aches, depression and obesity issues.
How To Use Zero Gravity Chair
You can use the zero gravity chair for a full body massage if you’re seeking more relief from pain, or you can use it for localized pain if you have a certain part that’s bothering you.
If your muscles are tense after a workout at the gym, or you’re simply feeling sore or worn out, this massage chair can help relieve your tension. You just need to adjust the chair so that it’s comfortable and allows you to lean back as far as possible. Then put on the headset and plug in your favorite music for an added relaxing experience.
What Is A Zero Gravity Massage Chair?
The body massager at the top of the chair can be used to apply pressure to different parts of your body. It also provides you a full body massage and it’s weighted base helps you sit up in the chair instead of slumping forward.
The zero gravity massage chair is a soft flexible seat that helps you relax and forget about your pain or injury. The zero gravity massage chair can help reduce healing time and break up muscle tightness for relief from pain while also providing a peaceful atmosphere to heal.
Does A Zero Gravity Chair Lay Flat?
Yes, the zero gravity chair does lay flat. It can recline and allow you to lay in a horizontal position. It can also provide a full body massage by having the ability to apply pressure on various parts of your body.
The different thigh and calf supports adjust to the shape of your legs so that you’re supported from head to toe while lying in the chair. You can then enjoy a full body massage while listening to music through the headset or watching television or reading a book.
The zero gravity chair lays flat, which means you’re able to lie back and relax with no stress on your neck or back, unlike other chairs that only recline. It comes with several built-in massagers like seat massages and heated neck massagers which help increase blood circulation and improve blood flow to sore muscles for relief from pain.